Thursday, May 21, 2009

OWWR Summer Slam!

To the OWWR Family,

As we enter Memorial Day weekend, I wanted to update all of you of some changes here at OWWR as we move forward this year.

I have attached in the new OWWR Summer Programming Schedule that officially begins Tuesday, May 23rd, 2009.





In addition, I would like to announce the new OWWR Directors, effective Tuesday, May 23rd, 2009.


OWWR DIRECTORS

PROGRAM DIRECTOR: DANNY CLASE
ASSISTANT PROGRAM DIRECTOR:

NEWS DIRECTOR: MELISSA RODRIGUEZ
ASSISTANT NEWS DIRECTOR: VELDA KROMAH

SPORTS DIRECTOR: LINCOLN RICKETTS
ASSISTANT SPORTS DIRECTOR:

PUBLIC RELATIONS DIRECTOR:
ASSISTANT PUBLIC RELATIONS DIRECTOR:

PRODUCTION DIRECTOR: JUSTIN FRIEDBERG
ASSISTANT PRODUCTION DIRECTOR:

MUSIC DIRECTOR: ETAN WISHNEVSKI
ASSISTANT MUSIC DIRECTOR:


Thank you for your patience and I enjoyed meeting with all of you. If your name does not appear below and you would like to place your name in the ring, please reach out to me and do so. I am sure all the new directors will be reaching out to our entire staff list as we continue our expansion.

Lastly, this July OWWR will be hosting for the first time, a free concert series called “
DOWNTOWN SOUNDS”, in Glen Cove, NY. I will inform you of the details next month. Any staff member interested in assisting, ensure you contact me.

I hope everyone is enjoying their break. As always, feel free to e-mail, call, or visit to discuss anything. Congratulations to all our graduates, best of luck. Thank you all for a eventful and productive year, we were successful once again.

I am looking forward to our future. Have a safe and healthy holiday.
Take care and thanks.

~ JM






No comments: