Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Rep your Radio Station!

On Tuesday, November 20th, Selena Hill, SGA Senator of the department of Media and Communications/American Studies/ Host of OWWR's "Let Your Voice Be Heard" sent out the following facebook message:

To Whom It May Concern:

As the SGA Senator of the department of Media & Communications/American Studies, I have designated the common hour of Thursday, November 29 to execute a tabling function in which extracurricular components of these majors will be showcased including the American Studies Club, TV Club, radio station and Catalyst personnel, etc. Through this function, it is my intention to expose/update students of these majors to the different ways that being involved in these organizations can help them grow and explore as well as provide networking opportunities for students and faculty.

On the 29Th, I would like for each component to send between two and five student and/or faculty representatives to participate in this function by disturbing leaflets, promotion, information, etc. to inform students of their whereabouts, meetings, purpose, benefits, and upcoming trips/events. I would also like the representatives to be well prepared to greet and speak to the students. On the morning of that day, I will begin the tabling set up and would like the representatives to be present between 11:30 and 11:55am.

If you are or know of anyone that can be a representative or participant or any questions please contact me ASAP via email or at my campus phone number: (516) 479-1463.

Sincerely,
Selena Hill
SGA Senator of the Department of Media & Communications/American Studies

.......................

I know I will be attending this! It would be great to get a few other radio reps there. Who is interested?

No comments: